In 2018 CTEK acquired Production Logistics (PLNZ); Auckland based electrical automation and control system integrator. This acquisition further strengthens CTEK’s growth and its influence in New Zealand, Australia, Asia Pacific and the United States.
PLNZ was incorporated in 1989 as an Electrical Automation and Control System Integrator. PLNZ worked primarily for the manufacturing sector designing, installing and servicing PLC based automation and SCADA applications.
PLNZ has a strong presence in the industry sector having maintained long standing relationship with clients. PLNZ leverages its technologies and expertise acquired to extend its services to the infrastructure industry.
The company is recognised as an approved Rockwell Automation System Integrator. PLNZ also provide solutions based on client preferences using technology platforms offered by Schneider and Siemens.
PLNZ brings their expertise in
- Batch and recipe system for flour mills. Redesigned and automated flour mill operations for Mauri anz, Auckland.
- Material handling systems and batch control systems.
- Water & waste water treatment plants including membrane, UV filtration and Bio fuel plants with significant work for Watercare Services.
- Road transport infrastructure, that includes automation of tunnels such as Waterview Tunnel and Victoria Park Tunnel.
- Renewable energy systems for Solar, Batteries ( BESS) and Diesel generator.
- Airport fuel handling systems. JUHI/Air BP fuel system for Auckland International Airport and RNZAF Base in Auckland.
- Bulk chemical storage & handling plant hazardous areas.